hi

Thursday, September 19, 2013

September Birchbox Review

I received my first birchbox in the mail today
I purchased a 3 month supscription for $30 


~Birchbox$10/month. Receive 4-6 hand-picked beauty and lifestyle samples, delivered to your door each month.

Birchbox ships via usps in a pink box 
I ordered this on Monday it shipped yesterday and arrived today 
(Birchbox is located in NJ and I'm in NY)

The lighting may look off in some of the pictures (it's not, the background was cream)



Protect & Shampoo And Protect & conditioner (estimated value $5.00
 $2.50 each?  
Beauty Protecter
These smell great!





Dr.lipp



Juice Beauty 

Ruffian 
FULL SIZED!
It still looked like a sample size but the color is the perfect deep orange so I can overlook the size
 Isn't  the bottle cute!
All totaled my september Birchbox had a value of $23
over 2 times what I payed

The box wasn't awesome and  I hope its better next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

44612477