I recently signed up to take part in Pay It Forward- Gift It Forward Event, and now it is my turn to do the same. I decided that I am going to pick 10 readers and I will be doing a pay /Gift it Forward . So now I'm looking for the 10 people I'll send random gifts to.
The 1st 10 people to comment below that they want to participate will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a random gift/ surprise. It will be a total surprise! It could be small, big, light, heavy…Who knows.
There will be NO warning and it will be sent to you whenever the mood strikes! So, what's the catch?
If you decide to participate, you MUST make this same offer on YOUR personal FB, business FB , on your own blog, and get five people to randomly give to as well. If you're one of my ten, I will confirm by liking your comment and asking for your mailing address in an e-mail or through Facebook, if provided.
The 1st 10 people to comment below that they want to participate will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a random gift/ surprise. It will be a total surprise! It could be small, big, light, heavy…Who knows.
There will be NO warning and it will be sent to you whenever the mood strikes! So, what's the catch?
If you decide to participate, you MUST make this same offer on YOUR personal FB, business FB , on your own blog, and get five people to randomly give to as well. If you're one of my ten, I will confirm by liking your comment and asking for your mailing address in an e-mail or through Facebook, if provided.

Awesome Products,This Is Great Like Paying It Forward!!
ReplyDelete