hi

Monday, August 4, 2014

Snikkidy Snacks Review


I love finding gluten free snacks that actually taste good, so when I received the chance to review Snikkidy I was really excited!

 I chose snikiddys Mac n' cheese puffs and eat your vegetables in sea salt

The Mac n' cheese puffs taste like the  powdered cheese you use for boxed  mac n' cheese, I personally didn't like them that much  but they were a huge hit with Charlotte who is 3. The eat your vegetables chips were my favorite.   tried both hummas and guacamole with them chips and couldn't decide which I loved more. 

                                                  



Eat your vegetables

These are not just one thing- we are veggies and chips. We’re eight irresistible vegetables in every chip. We’re eight distinct flavors of chips.  The way it combines amazing chip taste with so much veggie goodness is certainly something unexpected. in short: Eat Your Vegetables has it all, so you can have it all!

Mac n' cheese Puffs         

Happy meets tasty! With Snikiddy Cheese Puffs, start your kids of with the flavors they will fall in love with at first bite. Your kids now have a hankering for a full flavored snack and they know what they like. Inspired by kids’ favorite foods our Cheese Puffs are fun, taste great and are better for your family than many mainstream snacks laden with preservatives and additives.

 

The three varieties that Snikkidy carries are baked fries, cheese puffs, and Eat your vegetables, I had to hunt them down to find them, so make it easier on yourself and Find your nearest location Here

I would highly recommend Snikkidy Snacks, they are a great, healthy, gluten free snack alternative to traditional snacks

******I received one or more products mentioned above to review******

No comments:

Post a Comment

44612477