hi

Monday, March 31, 2014

February Popsugar review

Popsugar



Dial body wash
Really? 
I get that it's a extra  item but still dial? They could have included ANY other body wash 
they are getting these items for free or way below retail so they should include upscale brands or if not upscale then something we haven't heard of before 


 Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll $45
I don't need this but it's cute and I might use it as a wallet 


Sugar wish cinnamon hearts 
I'm not sure yet if I can eat these yet but when I figure it out I will report back

Ncla nail polish 
This is a DARK maroon color and I don't know if I will love it or hate it but I will try it this week 


Lip duo  
Haven't tried yet might end up swapping   

Face serum 


Candle 
Cute
This is a travel candle (it's in a tin with a lid) 


11 comments:

  1. I like anything with "organic" in it.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of PopSugar but never researched it. Seems like they provide quite a variety but you're right, Dial seems out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all those colors and stuff...... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the jewelry roll. I love the color.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all that red..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Never Heard Of Will Have To Get So Many Great Goodies I Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This box looks like so much fun! So many neat little goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jewelry roll! Super cute and a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love your reaction to the Dial body wash! Cute products

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of pop sugar. I love the idea of the jewelry roll though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would definitely recommend this products! Jewelry roll is cutee

    ReplyDelete

44612477