hi

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fancy Mystery Box

Boxes are only $10 +7.95 shipping and still available  and include at least a $30 value
each one is different
 They offer both mens and women's boxes and I'm planning on purchasing one of each!
Use code FOLLOWUP10 for 10% off your order 

8 comments:

  1. I love mystery boxes, they are always so fun. My favorites are the ones that make the box by items that you like or at least their types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is a mystery box but I wish they gave a hint as to what was inside - Like accessories, health and beauty samples... etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could be something fun to get. I love surprises.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mystery boxes! This one sounds interesting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of mystery boxes for craft supplies! I am not very daring when it comes to health and beauty stuff, so I also wish it gave a hint, but it would still be so cool to open the package- great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't think i've ever even tried a mystery box....maybe i should.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great mystery box. I get Fancy's advertizing in my iPad and everything seems just so super expensive but beautiful and fun. It would be fun to see what they come up with in these boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mystery boxes are a great way to find your new favorite product.

    ReplyDelete

44612477