LBB
Shoes
I thought the looked a little small turns out they were a Size 6. I'm a size 11
Ended up giving them to my neighbor
Cute earrings
Very roaring 20's kinda large but very cute!
Hedgehog earrings
These do NOT look like hedgehogs they are very small I will probably gift these
Infinity scarf
It's a little too chunky for a fashion scarf but would work fine with a winter coat
Paisley scarf
Cute but I will probably swap it
Phone case
It's for a iPhone 5 and I have the 4s so I am gifting this
Magnetic nail polish
This looks cool and want to try it but this was a gift for a friend
I paid about $35







Everything looks so cool. I love the shoes.
ReplyDeleteMichelle F.
I like the hedge hog earrings and the nail polish. I like darker color nail polish.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with those shoes..... :D
ReplyDeleteI love the scarf! I would love to break into that cool looking nail polish bottle
ReplyDeletethose blue shoes are adorable!
ReplyDeleteToo bad those shoes didn't fit you. They looks so cute! Good deal still even without them!
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame those shoes were too small - they are really cute! I love the iPhone 5 case too!
ReplyDelete