~Hello Flo: $14-$18/monthly.
Helloflo is a monthly subscriptions service for your period. They’ll
send you what you need, right when you need it. They’ll also be sending
some fun and tasty treats as a pick-me-up.
Hello flo Arrived via ups in a discreet white box
Hello flo is more of a box for convenience then savings
I choose the pads only box for $15
Hello go comes with a info card that basically said that now that the weather is cooler they will now send chocolate!
Your first box includes a little box/bag to hold your supplies
I wish I had received the chevron bag that I saw online!
over all i was happy with this subscription but decided to cancel because of the price
this is terrifically convenient but i will choose not to subscribe to this in the future because of the price $15 per month is too much for me to spend monthly on pads!
this is terrifically convenient but i will choose not to subscribe to this in the future because of the price $15 per month is too much for me to spend monthly on pads!



No comments:
Post a Comment