hi

Monday, October 21, 2013

October Birchbox review

was so excited to recieve my birchbox this month 
I received a email saying that my box shipped last night and I received it today 


I usually don't use concealer but I will give this a go 


Liz Earle 
Cleanser $7 Cloth $3
I will probably pass this on to S because he would love it!


Aqua lacquer  Flowering Fuchsia  Full sized!  $14 
This can also be used as a blush
And I can't wait to use it!

 I was hoping for at least 1 more product but for $10 this was a great value
$26  was more than twice what I payed and I didn't include the Birchbox find


Disclosure: This post contains contain referral links!

2 comments:

  1. Birchbox looks awesome!! I may have to subscribe to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty good I have a whole bunch of birchbox codes/coupons if you want

    ReplyDelete

44612477