hi

Friday, October 4, 2013

Rx vintage

Rx vintage sends you vintage clothing each month (you fill out a survey and they try to get your preferences to a T ) 

there are two options for  $49 you can get 2 pieces per months for $148  you can get five!  they will be starting a new option next week where you receive one piece of clothing for $ 29  per month this is also on eight dollars handling


Rx vintage includes a card that explained the items you have received it included a $50 gift card from nakedwines.com 
I don't drink so I will pass this on 


 The first item was a blue day dress with small white fans from the 80's  this dress had shoulder pads that I will defiantly    take out 



The second item was a tiger print maxi dress form the 90's in mint condition 


Unfortunately I didn't like my items this month the size was perfect but the styles weren't  
I will return this months items (my order will be refunded( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

44612477