All of these items will be passed on/ gifted to my 3 year old cousin
Twinkles to go Octo (Pink)
Cloud B $20
Twinkles projects stars or images of his underwater buddies to help comfort children to sleep, whether in the backseat, or the hotel suite.
I personally think that 3 is a little old for this, my cousin probably won't use this but it really varys kid to kid!
Rhythm sticks $4
From hohner kids
We already have a ton of these but this is awesome!
Bops from good boy organics $4.03
Ate these right up love them
Lady bug magazine
My family always gave baby bug and ladybug subscriptions as baby gifts
Ladybug magazine 3 month digital subscription or
If you would like the code please like my Facebook page and I will post it there
Verdict
Paid $15 (use my link to get $10 off of your first box ) originally $25
Value over $25 (I didn't calculate the price of the magazine and digital subscription
This Wasn't my favorite but every box is different

Love that Twinkles night light!!! Hope I can win it :)
ReplyDelete