hi

Saturday, May 17, 2014

ADOVIA mineral skincare



  • Made in Israel with Genuine Dead Sea Minerals as the key ingredient.
  • Uniquely combines the healing power of Minerals from the Dead Sea with natural botanical ingredients from the Earth.
  • Ingredients such as Shea Butter , Aloe Vera, Vitamins C, A and E, Seaweed, Dead Sea salt, Mud and Minerals, and many more Botanical Ingredients make skin look and feel great.


  •  I was asked to review  the Purifying  mud mask and  Dead sea soap from ADOVIA Mineral Skincare
    The purifying mud mask smelled amazing, It had a Lemon scent but wasn't overpowering (which goes away after washing)
    It includes Dead Sea mud, aloe Vera, and vitamin c.
    The soap had the same main ingredients as the mask and can be used on your face and body
    The soap is foamy when you apply it and smells Wonderful
    The mask has a very light consistency and has a brownish green tint
    I don't have acne but my skin defiantly looked better after using the mask and soap





     

     



    ********I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    44612477