hi

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Simply Gorgeous Cream Eye shadow





               The product I will be reviewing today is a cream eye shadow from a makeup company called simply gorgeous. I have never really loved cream eye shadows much but this one is very impressive. I have received the shade ‘Cocoa Bronze’ to review. The color is very pigmented, however, at first glance, the product looks like kind of a berry bronze color instead of a true bronze like it applies. The formula is very thick and is best when applied with clean fingers instead of a brush.  Check it out here
This product is easy to apply and lasts throughout the entire day and it didn’t crease like other cream eye shadows I have tried. The first day I used this product I used it alone, the second day I used it as a sticky base for a brown eye shadow and it worked amazingly. The one thing I wasn’t too fond of with this product is that it appears to have an oil base which makes it harder to apply liquid eyeliner with. Other than that, I have had no problems with this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try a waterproof makeup look for the beach/day to the pool, or for everyday use!

Received for free to review

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about this eye shadow. I usually don't wear eye shadow because I'm blind and can't figure out how to apply it. This eye shadow being applied using your fingers sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy you enjoyed the product... it is a mineral based product...which makes it great for all types of skin.thank you for the great review! STAY Simply GORGEOUS! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks very easy to use - and cos' i have a disability with my coordination... :D

    ReplyDelete

44612477