hi

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Kids Academy app review

 
I just found out about a new app From Kids Academy Its called 
 
Preschool and Kindergarten learning kids games for girls & boys ∙ Prep reading, interactive ABC, alphabet tracing, phonics song with educational app based on Montessori match letter quiz & logical math puzzle games for toddler HD by Kids Academy
 
(Yes The Name Is that Long)  
 
Or you can find it Here 
 
The app is very helpful for kids who are in preschool/pre-k. The format is fun and exiting but also teaches fundamental skills needed for school. 
The app features eight fun mini-games. These games include numbers(tracing and writing) and letters (tracing and writing). The tracing games are in an entertaining format, when you trace a line you collect "fireflies" when you mess up a kind female voice says "oops" and tells you to start over. These games encourage  the basics of letters, numbers and even shapes!!!
 
 
 


Another cool feature of the app is the "robot" game. This is a game where you trace many different shapes inside the faces of an assortment of friendly robots. The background of most of the tracing games was blue a definite win for me.


There is also an alphabet game that teaches every letter with a new animation and a spoken voice reciting the letter and object.
 

 Check it out Here


*This post is sponsored by Kids Academy Games but all opinions are my own  

10 comments:

  1. looks like it would really be fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this an ipod/iphone/ipad app? My kids would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great educational app!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great educational app. Apps and games can actually teach your child if you look for good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great app. I will have to look into that for my daughter.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad I came accross this review! This app looks like a perfect app for my toddler she just turned 3 and seems very interested in tracing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I have a droid so Im gonna search if this app is available on there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little niece would love this! I'll have to see if I can get it for her, not sure if her daddy has a device it would work on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids are just the right age for this. Does it have to be an ipad or would another tablet work?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this app! We have it for my 5 year old. :)

    ReplyDelete

44612477