hi

Monday, June 9, 2014

Deep sea mud shampoo review

I recently got the change to review
The Deep Sea Mud Shampoo by ADOVIA


All ADOVIA products a
  • Made in Israel with Genuine Dead Sea Minerals as the key ingredient.
  • Uniquely combines the healing power of Minerals from the Dead Sea with natural botanical ingredients from the Earth.
  • Ingredients such as Shea Butter , Aloe Vera, Vitamins C, A and E, Seaweed, Dead Sea salt, Mud and Minerals, and many more Botanical Ingredients make skin look and feel great.


When I first used it though it would be thicker ( more of a muddy feel) but it is a very thin consistency (I don't know if I like that or not) 
but after using it the first time,  my hair felt fabulous , I continued to use it for a week and my hair just got better and better


Check out the shampoo HERE
 


********I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

44612477