hi

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Play with Tales: Little Red Riding Hood App Review + Giveaway

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
        I just heard of a new app by Ebooks& Kids called
     Play with tales: Little Red Hiding Hood check it out Here
 
This app includes 3 games 



Coloring: you can choose between 8 different backgrounds and choose a paint bucket (fills in the whole shape) or a brush  (only paints where you click) 

Matching: this was C's favorite game, 
You can choose from 6, 9 or 12 tiles to increase difficulty 


Puzzle: this was a tricky one, you can only swap the tiles with the empty space so even with a 8/9 piece puzzle it was pretty difficult 
 
win your own copy below

a Rafflecopter giveaway



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

44612477