I Recently received The idealshake chocolate meal replacement shake from IdealShape to review
My lunch is VERY
early (10:30) and I usually just have some hummas and crackers so the time I get home (2:30) I'm starving
these smoothies have served as a late lunch for me for the last month or so, I am a very snack
person and I try to snack healthily( veggies, nuts etc.) but sometimes I just want something sweet 
I'm not sure if these would be considered shakes or smoothies because smoothies have fruit and shakes have dairy
And I used both
Ingredients
1 cup vanilla ice cream
Ingredients
2 cups berries
2 cups milk
.5 oz chia seeds
1/4 cup idealshake chocolate meal replacement shake
Ingredients
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup idealshake chocolate meal replacement shake
2 cups mixed berries
Place in Blender, blend until smooth, pour, enjoy!
Place in Blender, blend until smooth, pour, enjoy!
Ingredients
2 cups berries
2 cups milk
.5 oz chia seeds
1/4 cup idealshake chocolate meal replacement shake
Place in Blender, blend until smooth, pour, enjoy!
Use coupon code MARKET5 for $5 off your next order

No comments:
Post a Comment