hi

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Kit Review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I recently got the chance to review the Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Kit
check it out here


About The Brand
Premier takes natural plant extracts and minerals from the Dead Sea and by utilizing patented and cutting-edge technology, makes luxurious, effective skin-care that far exceeds your best imagination about beautiful skin. Using the most advanced purification processes in the cosmetic science, Premier exclusively captures the unique benefits of the Dead Sea, the world’s largest natural spa, and creates the finest skin-care in the world—from the Dead Sea, to your finger-tips. Combining patented, award winning technology with all natural plant and mineral ingredients from the Dead Sea - the most highly concentrated natural marine mineral source in the world - Premier brings to you luxury skincare in products so effective, they deliver exactly what they promise and more than you ever imagined! The unique therapeutic properties of the Dead Sea features 21 minerals which are recognized for nourishing the skin. The creams are immediately absorbed by the skin leaving no oily residue and the normal biological function of the skin’s breathing is not effected. Providing a vital source of energy, oxygen and nutrition for the skin. Natures own unique wisdom with a new concept and latest technology to indulge your skin with science and nature. 




Eye Serum
After a few uses I felt a little bit of  firming   and the oil-free serum moisturizes the skin causing a lifting effect. Thus, wrinkles are reduced, the skin is smoothed and rejuvenated, skin tone is restored, and its structure reinforced.
Eye Cream
This ultra-modern formula is suitable for all skin types. The eye cream isn't greasy and absorbs very easily. It doesn't smell amazing but doesn't smell bad.
Before and after pictures coming soon

how to apply
Eye Serum
 Apply 2 to 5 drops onto fingertips and massage gently onto eye area. Use twice daily.
Eye Cream
Gently massage the cream in circular soft movements around the eyes. Apply make-up as desired.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above to review using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

44612477