I will probably recieve it tomorrow and will review it as soon as it arrives You can check out my other stylish surprise in the mean time by putting stylish suprised in the search box
what is modcloth stylish surprise? I must know...can't wait to see the review of it since I DON"T know what it is ...It's always fun when I find a blog that has smething reviewed I haven't discovered yet!!!
Via Subscription Box Giveaways on facebook
ReplyDeleteId like to see u review GlossyBox next :)
ReplyDeleteI will review it in december or january
ReplyDeleteif your a fan on twitter facebook or instagram then you will be able to see it as soon as i post it
How about review this one? I have been wondering what is the surprise mystery?
ReplyDeleteI would love another review on this as well :)
ReplyDeleteI will probably recieve it tomorrow and will review it as soon as it arrives
ReplyDeleteYou can check out my other stylish surprise in the mean time by putting stylish suprised in the search box
what is modcloth stylish surprise? I must know...can't wait to see the review of it since I DON"T know what it is ...It's always fun when I find a blog that has smething reviewed I haven't discovered yet!!!
ReplyDelete