hi

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

november birchbox review

This will be my last birchbox review for a while (i purchased a 3 month sub.)

I usually receive my birchbox at the day after it ships (its in the same state as me!)

First look!
I should start taking first look photos more but I am usually anxious to see what's inside so I forget to!

This month I decided to put it all in one photo!


1.Mighty leaf tea 3 bags (.66 each , 1.99)
It seemed like others recovered chocolate but I also love tea so I'm not complaining 

2. Black magic Mascara blue 
I currently don't own any mascara so this is awsome

3.I hate foil packets if they are in edition to then that's fine but if it counts as a item then absolutely not my reasoning behind this is that I can probably get a deluxe size sample at a beauty counter and that's free so I shouldn't pay to recieve foil packets!

4. Foundation 
This is a nice sized sample and will fit perfectly in my purse!

5. Whish shave creme blueberry $3
nice sized sample great for traveling 





No comments:

Post a Comment

44612477