Bluum is a baby/kid box that sends you 4-5 full sized products each month for $25
First look
My Sticker Activity books $6.70
Blue yellow green
C will love using this overt thanksgiving!
C will love using this overt thanksgiving!
Junior chef cooking kit (I couldn't find it online) about $10
Peter Rabbit Organics Pouches $1.50 each $3
raspberry , banana & Blueberry Kale,Broccoli and Mango
I dont think C loves these but she will eat them
raspberry , banana & Blueberry Kale,Broccoli and Mango
I dont think C loves these but she will eat them
Boogie mist grape $6.30
Saline spray
our whole household is getting sick so this will be VERY useful
I have heard of this brand before but i have never bought anything from it
our whole household is getting sick so this will be VERY useful
I have heard of this brand before but i have never bought anything from it
Clairvoyant Beauty soothing lavender Lip balm $10
I get really chapped lips in the winter so this will get used
Verdict : the boxes' retail value was $35 was well over the $25 the box cost
I get really chapped lips in the winter so this will get used
Verdict : the boxes' retail value was $35 was well over the $25 the box cost






Nice Blog, thanks for the reviews! Silly Rhino is a new box for children, maybe you could review that one. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd live you to review a gourmet sweets box like orange glad
ReplyDeleteI tried to comment on your other post but could not find the right spot...anyway, I like your reviews and would love to see you review the Nature Box subscription boxes.
ReplyDelete