Luckily I could eat almost everything in the November love with food box!
If you order a 6 or 12-month subscription by 11/30, it will include a free annual subscription to Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine!
Subscriptions (for a regular box) are $12/month, but you can use the code “FB7OFF″ to get your first box for only $5. I can’t locate any coupon codes for the Deluxe Box (it’s $19.95/month and contains 16-2o items),
~Tuxedo Popcorn from Kukuruza: This was even better than I expected it to be. It had a lot of chocolate flavor and not much caramel flavor, which was totally perfect for me.
~Green & Black’s Organic, Dark 70% Chocolate: I loved it and I thought the little pouch it came in made it even better. but I am saving this for my dad who loves dark chocolate for when he gets back from the Philippines
Green & Black’s Organic, Dark 70% Chocolate
~Maple Fudge from Laura Secord: I don’t love this, but I ate it, I think it would be better with a cup of tea or hot chocolate 

Maple Fudge from Laura Secord
~Ginger Twist Tea from Mighty Leaf: I love tea but with the start of winter almost EVERY box i get has tea so it will take a while to geet to this.

~Almond, Apricot and Yoghurt Bar from Eat Natural: I found this better than I’d expected, but I am not sure I’d buy more. It was crunchy which was good and the yogurt covering was good and I think if it’d been a different flavor instead of the apricot I would have loved it instead of just thought it was okay.
~Rosemary Sea Salt Shortbread from Dancing Deer Baking Co.: I couldn't eat this :( but i gave this to my mom and she loved it! : )

Rosemary Sea Salt Shortbread from Dancing Deer Baking Co.
~Sweet Corn Crunch from Sensible Foods: These didn't taste like anything at first but then then they had a nice sweet taste.
~Authentic Indian Spice Blend from Arora Creations: I lived in India when I was younger and my mom still cooks indian food all the time, yet i dont really like spice food anymore but when my mom makes it i will try it I guess I haven’t tried everything in the box yet because I didn’t try this yet.
~Sweet Potato PopChips from PopChips:I totally love PopChips and I was thrilled to see these in the box. I had never seen sweet potato popchips before but now I LOVE THEM!
Did you get Love With Food this month? What’d you think? I really enjoyed this month and am totally looking forward to seeing what they do for the holidays next month!
If you are interested in signing up click here. Subscriptions (for a regular box) are $12/month, but you can use the code “FB7OFF″ to get your first box for only $5. I can’t locate any coupon codes for the Deluxe Box (it’s $19.95/month and contains 16-2o items), but I will keep my eyes open for one and will update if I hear anything! If you got the Deluxe Box this month, what’d you think? Was there anything different?






I've always wanted to try Love With Food! Have you thought about the Gourmet Food boxes? I forgot what they're called, but they come in a big wooden crate & look fab! (ps, this is my comment for the contest :P)
ReplyDelete