hi

Monday, November 18, 2013

November citrus lane

Yesterday I received my November Citrus lane box! 
I received a box for a 39 month (3 year) old girl 
(All items are sent to my cousin)


Organicasaurus Baked Organic Corn Snack $1.79from Good Boy Organics - bonus  they are gluten free so I can actually eat them!

Beeswax Crayons $4.99 and Doodle Pad $1.49 - I hadn't heard of this brand before but I love it! These will make great stocking stuffers 
 



  • Build-a-burger from Green Toys -  $8 Green Toys are awesome and this is an exclusive burger just for Citrus Lane ( since this is a exclusive for citrus lane i estimated the price).  
  • Bumkins lunch tote $12.95- this is really cute and insulated. A little to pink for me but my cousin will love it!  
the total for this months citrus lane was $30
this was above the $25 the box cost!



No comments:

Post a Comment

44612477