hi

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Popsugar Black Friday

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a Wantable review or a review of For the Makers! I'm so on the fence with the "For the Makers" box. Its just a bit out of my price range, I want that encouragement to buy it:) I've seen a couple Wantable intimates reviews but since th boxes are catered, it seems like they're always a bit different. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks! Thats a great question for a giveaway entry, I have so many opinions, I want to read all the sub box reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'd also REALLY love to see some of the Project DIY and Fancy box reviews! I love reading these reviews! Right now, I'm subscribed to Whimseybox, Love with Food, and Kiwi Crate (for the little ones in my life). Love them! But I love you awesome reviews, you help me make my mind up so much! I feel like I HAVE to try pop sugar, I think its everyones favorite!

    ReplyDelete

44612477