hi

Monday, April 14, 2014

Bashford Jewelry

As mothers day is aproaching we are all thinking of that to get our moms (I certainly am)
  Have you heard of Bashford Jewelry

Bashford Jewelry Offers  socially- conscious and eco-friendly fine jewelry. 

"Our Mission is to create one of a kind jewelry using ethical sourced diamonds and environmentally responsible sourcing. We use only conflict free diamonds/gemstones and research all our diamonds origins, to create awareness, give back to community and protect the environment and improve livelihoods."   


photo credit Bashford Jewelry 

They Have GORGEOUS jewlery 
(Mothers day IS coming up fast)   
here are a few of my favorites for mom (I wouldn't mind them either)

photo credit Bashford Jewelry 
This is adorable! 
Could be personalized with your children's initials for mom or grandma 
photo credit Bashford Jewelry 
These have a old hollywood elegance to them don't they?
photo credit Bashford Jewelry 
Im a september baby so I loved the Blue Sapphire & diamond september Birthstone Ring 
It would make a wonderful cocktail ring or a non traditional and somewhat inexpensive engagement ring ($750) (It also has free engraving for a little extra sentiment) 
photo credit Bashford Jewelry 
This is Wonderful green is  my favorite color (besides blue) (Free engraving)
All purchases include a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime warranty and free worldwide shipping 


*This post is sponsored by Bashford Jewelry  but all opinions are my own 



7 comments:

  1. if i was going to start wearing jewelry.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Eco Green ring. Does that mean it was mined using ecological practices?

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are cute - but again - i don't wear jewelry at all - sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Initial necklace is so pretty. I may have to talk my husband into getting that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the Eco green gemstone is made..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous jewelry! I love the Sapphire Ring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all really pretty! I liked that ring and I really liked the handstamped necklace too! I love personalized things! They mean so much more when they are personalized!

    ReplyDelete

44612477