bluum is a monthly subscription for children up to 5 . It’s $24.95/month and each box contains a five or more hand products for you and your child and is customized based on child’s age and gender.
Cloud B - Soothing Puppet - Gentle Giraffe - $25.95
cute I think this will end up with my cousin
You can heat or cool this!
Luna - Bars - Chocolate Dipped Coconut - $2.00I lost/ate this
Boiron - Oscillo - 3 Doses - $6.99
we love this!
Sharkskinzz - Disposable Flask - Dalmatian - $4.99 the other side features a puppy with earbuds! I have used one of these before and they seem very hard to clean but I guess it is for a few uses only
Manhattan Toy - Parents Click Clack Bell - $12.00. This is adorable! But noisy so this will be gifted to someone who dosnt have a younger sibling!
All totaled I came up with a value of $51.93 March 2014 Bluum Box Which is more than the $35 I paid for a 3 month subscription (living social deal)




i can't decide which one is cuter.... :D
ReplyDeleteThis is really neat and awesome!!! Ill have to look into this!
ReplyDeleteWow! What great items-that is probably the greatest products in a monthly box I've seen.
ReplyDeleteI get bluum box too for my 22 month old. I have never gotten a box as good as the one you got though.
ReplyDeleteMichelle F.
that Oscillo stuff...that's good stuff..... :D
ReplyDelete