hi

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stylish surprise Review


The bags are only $10 and can contain any item sold at Modcloth.com. Each item has a value of between $30 and $200!
So, basically, what you end up getting is a true mystery, but if you like that retro-vintage style of clothing, you'll probably enjoy what you get :)
 I can't find a price on the site but It is made with high quality fabric and has a nice lining so I would guess about $65-$85
It was a bit tight so I ended up giving it to a friend, But for $10 it was worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, for $10 and you get an awesome piece of clothing that is a great deal! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty dress. I love the print and what a great deal.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a dress for $10 is a steal! I love the Paris theme!

    ReplyDelete

44612477