
Have you heard of Bulu Box? Bulu Box is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you'll get a custom box filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands (You can choose the weight loss or original box) Shipping is always free and you can cancel easily at anytime! You can review each product you sample and you can earn 50+ Rewards Points (that's $5!) each month! (If you are inactive for 90 days your usable points expire so remember to be active!)
Use your points to purchase your favorites full size products at BuluBox.com!
Choose between monthly, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions only $10/month!

*This post is sponsored by Bulu Box but all opinions are my own
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
now you're talking - if i could only figure out how these box things work.... :D
ReplyDeleteThis is very neat! You get a box every month of great stuff plus get $5 for reviewing the items in the box, amazing! Going to check this out!
ReplyDeleteCute idea, and super affordable! i'll have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a great box to get every month. Nice way to try new companies you have never heard of.
ReplyDeleteMichelle F.
not a bad deal - gotta think about it.... :D
ReplyDeleteI've gotten a few of these in the past. Some things though, it's hard to evaluate on one use samples, which is usually what's in the box.
ReplyDeletei like this idea.... :D
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of this subscription, thanks so much! Def something to look in to!
ReplyDeleteI swear, every time I think I have heard or tried all the boxes I've wanted to try - a new one pops up that I have never heard of! This one sounds great! I will have to give it a try - thanks for sharing it with me! I hadn't heard of it before!
ReplyDeleteI like the idea that you can get samples to see if some product is right for you. Wow, if I get all the subscriptions I want, my mailman would have to fill his truck just for me!
ReplyDeleteWow I like this ... I always see promotions for this on facebook and waht not but I always think it'll suck lol. My husband is starting a new health kick so I may look into this for him! Thank you!
ReplyDelete