hi

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spark Energy Drink by AdvoCare + Giveaway


               I recently got the chance to Try Spark Energy Drink By Advocare
                       Thanks to Nikki over at Her3LittleThinkers!

                                                              Photo Credit Advocare.com
I hate the taste of coffee but need the caffeine  and I had heard great things about Spark so I was more than happy to try it.

I added it to 8oz of water mixed it up and tried it it was too sweet for my taste so I added another 8oz of water and it tasted MUCH better

It took me about 5 min (it isn't a chuggable drink) to Finish  But it tasted pretty good 
next time I will add it to sparkling water 


Spark comes in several flavors
Citrus,
Cherry,
 Fruit Punch,
 Grape,
 Mango strawberry,
Mandarin Orange
Pink Lemonade.
14 Pouches (1 serving each) for $22.95, or  a canister with 42 servings for $51.95 ($1.24 per serving). AdvoCare recommends 1 to 3 servings per day, between meals.

Spark boasts 125mg of Caffeine (about the same as a cup of coffee according to Mayo Clinic) 

AdvoCare boasts that Spark Energy Drink "Is a sugar-free source of long-lasting energy and heightened mental focus and performance.*" Here is the overview from their website:

OVERVIEW
•Our #1 seller
•The most nutritionally advanced energy drink on the market
•Sugar-free, long-lasting energy*
•Surprisingly fast-acting*
•Contains 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients designed to synergistically provide a healthy, balanced source of energy*
•Just 45 calories per serving
•Sharpens mental focus*

*And as usual those statements are not evaluated by the FDA.



What did I think overall?
Well, it works This is a nice coffee substitute. I think my mental focus was heightened but  I didn't  really do anything using  a ton of brain power.  I'd love to see how this would work during exams week! 


The bottom line?
If you're looking for a way to get your Energy back and don't like coffee/dont need the extra calories
 Its  Quick, easy and handy (since the pouches pop right into your purse or bag)
The flavor is great  and you could add it to any beverage.  (next time I will add it to sparkling water.)



Interested in giving Spark Energy Drink a try for yourself? Visit Nikki's  AdvoCare Page to order!
check it out here 


                          ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Almost forgot! )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Nikki Is giving one of my readers a chance to win a box of spark (winner chooses flavor)


a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. that'll get my day started for sure.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh all the flavors look yummy! I wonder how the Mango tastes tho ... sometimes that can be a hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mango is with the strawberry and it's delish. One of my faves!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this review and giveaway! I recently quit coffee so I could cut out the cream and sugar I take in it every day. I can still use the caffeine some days though. I've never heard of Spark before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jenn. I'm nikki I sell the spark. Feel free to email me adamsnikki2010@gmail.com and we can talk

      Delete
  4. I'm always so exhausted in the mornings, might have to check this out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I have been wanting to try this. I know someone who lost 11 pounds in 15 days with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be perfect for me. I don't really like coffee and could use a boost of energy sometimes.

    Michelle F>

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would work for me! Im not a huge caffeine fan but energy is always a must!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna have to look into this! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

44612477