hi

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Warby Parker Home Try on

Warby Parker








 
*This post includes affiliate links
 I am in the Market for new glasses and I think That these are adorable (If only I could figure out which ones  I should get)
The Warby Parker Home try on is awesome! Basically you pick out 5 pairs of glasses (or sunglasses) 
and   warby parker will send them to you (for free) for 5 days  so you have plenty of time to try them on and choose the ones you want, then you ship them back after 5 days (they provide a shipping label) and  for every pair you buy they provide one to someone in need Via their buy one give one  initiative 
 
 


BAXTER in
pinot noir                                                                                                                                                                 


WALKER in canton blue


BURKE in Tennessee whiskey
Which ones do you think I should get?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I read this... I'm planning to buy a "backup pair" in case I lose mine (or my kids break them.) I only wear them occasionally, so I don't want to use my vision benefit for them since I need lenses. So I'm in the market for a cute, affordable pair of glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BAXTER.
    This is such a cool program for buying glasses through an online site. My daughter and husband wear glasses. I'm tempted to purchase from an online site, but I'm always worried that we'll get them and hate them. If they are totally not what we're expecting, it's not a good deal, no matter how cheap they were! :)
    I also love that this company gives back. That's a great program.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

44612477